Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Tagged, I'm it!

Michael just tagged me in the Face Behind the Blog meme.

While I am into my anonymity (though I have been known to post some pictures of myself), I can be persuaded to post more than the one blurry picture of myself in the top right corner.

Here are the rules.

1. Post a short blog article that includes a photograph (or a series of photos) showing the face behind your blog. If you already show a photo somewhere on your site, then make your post more interesting by choosing a photo that’s not currently online.

2. Include links to other people who have displayed a photo.

3. Link back to the original post.

4. Tag as many others as you like.


So, here they are...and here I am.




Tagging: Patrick, Kerpupples, and Soledad.

5 comments:

John W Ellis said...

On a different note:

Are you coming to BarCamp Nashville?

Check it out here BarCamp Nashville

Maybe I will see you there.

Michael Hickerson said...

Woo-hoo...thanks for playing!

Scotty said...

You need a smile pic for your profile :)

Slave to the dogs said...

I like the pensive profile shot. But love the smile pics too.

Sorry I haven't done this one yet - I've been swamped.

patrick stubblefield said...

I haven't forgotten about this either... yet. I don't have pictures of myself on my computer. I know I could take one with apple's photobooth, but who wants to see those? I'll get around to it one of these days.