Tying into my post about perspectives, these photo essays put images to two tragedies - the Minnesota bridge collapse and the monsoons in India.
The first, entitled the Worst Bridge Collapses in the Past 100 Years, is a photographic journey through the heartbreak that surrounds senseless tragedies.
- Photo 3, The Skywalk collapse in Kansas City
- Photo 6, Rainbow Bridge collapse in Qijiang county, China - A government official who ignored signs of decay was sentenced to death.
- Photo 10, Bridge in Bihar, India
- Photo 4, Heartbreaking
- Photo 7, Waiting for the flood waters to recede, India has yet to see the worst.
- Photo 9, Sad subject - beautiful composition.
- Photo 10 and 12, Nothing but water as far as the eye can see.
- Photo 11, Nowhere else to go.