- Players start with 7 random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog posts with their 7 things as well as these rules.
- You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog.
- Remember to leave a comment for them letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog.
Here are my seven randoms:
- I play volleyball at Hooters. I don't wear the uniform. Don't ask me about it. It's pretty awesome... :)
- I sleep with the blanket that I have had since I was three. He's called Pink Baby. That's right, he.
- When I'm nervous or embarrassed my face blushes to a bright crimson shade. No hiding those feelings!
- I try to have breakfast with my dad once a week. I look forward to it a lot, even though I have to get up way too early.
- I would love to live overseas...just for a few years. In the end, I don't think I will feel complete if I haven't done this.
- I graduate college on Friday, August 13, 2004. So far, so good. No bad luck yet!
- When I'm nervous (along with blushing) I get very talkative. I don't shut up and I try to make people laugh...usually by being sarcastic. If I don't feel comfortable...and there is a difference between that and nervous, I just don't talk.
Tagged: Kerpupples, Salmon Pants, Patrick