Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tim and Faith! Tim and Faith!

Okay, I’m not one of those people that gets star-struck easily. Living in Nashville, we see country music stars quite often…so there’s no reason to get our panties in a wad over it. Recently, it seems as if Nashville is the cool place to be. It’s like an oasis for the Hollywood crowd. I mean, freakin’ Kid Rock moved here. Kid Rock, Pam Anderson, Katherine Heigel (Izzy from Grey’s Anatomy), Nicole Kidman…that’s all I can think of at the moment.

All this to say, that I have never been the slobbering “Oh my gah…it’s like totally a star…right there, look! Ahhh! I can barely stand it!”

Let me tell you where I just was. You’ll never believe it…okay, maybe you will…

I was just at a movie screening of Tim McGraw’s new movie, Flicka…with Tim McGraw and Faith Hill sitting a few rows back. Ahhh! I can barely stand it! Okay, Tim…take him or leave him. He seems like a nice guy…but Faith! Hello woman crush! She seems like such a genuine person. She has a handsome husband who loves and dotes on her, her children are absolutely gorgeous, oh yeah…and she is incredibly talented and beautiful.

I was able to go to this due to my wonderful friend, Abi, who works for his label. Fabulous!

So, Tim McGraw’s “Number One Fan” was there. (All persons shall remain nameless). She told us when Tim was making his way by, “If he talks to any of you, you have to introduce me. I don’t care what you’re talking about…find a way to segue to me.” Well, shocking to all I’m sure…Tim didn’t stop to talk to us.

After the show we all stood out in the lobby giving NOF the run down of what Tim was doing at that exact moment.

“Okay, he’s facing us now.”

“Okay, Faith is walking this way but Tim is still over there.”

“Ohhh! Ohhh! They are both walking this way! They’re coming!”

And there they came. NOF turns, grabs Tim’s arm and says:

“I just want to thank you for being so wonderful.”

What?! Haha – Oh NOF!

Tim thanks her and walks off…like it is completely normal for people to thank him for being born everyday. Yeah…not something on my daily agenda. Brush teeth, check. Bathe, check. Feed the cat, check. Be idolized, check, check.


Technorati Profile

No comments: