Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Caney Fork Fish Camp

I'm going to be honest.

I was skeptical at first.

Caney Fork Fish Camp....well, if you know me...it really doesn't really sound my style...more my dad's style than my own.

I was wrong.

This place was great!

My office and I went to celebrate a co-worker's birthday and this was her choice.

They give these corn fritter things sprinkled with powdered sugar before your meal...

Oh. My. Gosh.

They tasted like a county fair...like a funnel cake. Granted, there was so much grease in them that my boss could write his name with the leftover grease on his plate...but his name only has three letters...so really...it wasn't all that bad.

Cough. Cough.

I can feel my arteries closing as I type.

But let us not forget the fried dill pickles that we had as well (Thanks DP!). This was my virgin fried pickle experience...this proves that anything is good/better when fried. I hear that fried Snickers are fabulous as well...

For my meal, I got the Grilled Tilapia sandwich with green beans instead of fries (which was the only thing that I tried that wasn't good). Like how my meal is healthy? I even got the tartar sauce on the side. And a Diet Coke. I can feel the pounds shedding away.

Anyway, go. Try. Raise your blood pressure and unbuckle your pants. You're in for some good eatin'.

No comments: