Monday, June 26, 2006

Quote Installment and Other Rantings

"Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. If you don't start with that, what are you going to end up with? Fall head over heels. I say find someone you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. And how do you find him? Forget your head and listen to your heart. I'm not hearing any heart. Run the risk, if you get hurt, you'll come back. Because, the truth is there is no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love - well, you haven't lived a life at all. You have to try. Because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived. You never know, lightning could strike." - Meet Joe Black

"I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough." - The Notebook


By the way, this past weekend, it was as if someone read my blog about pet peeves and decided to enact them. All of them.

Either that or it was God shaking his fist at me, telling me to be more patient and loving towards others. I am patient, God. I am! But I tell you what, I am getting a little tired. Okay, a lot tired...and a lot annoyed.

By the way, I am eating tuna fish for lunch whilst sitting in my cubicle and surfing fashion websites. I am sure everyone in a 5 cubicle radius can smell it. I am sure that tuna-eating cube dwellers are someone's pet peeve. Because everyone knows that tuna only smells good if you are the one eating it. But today I don't care. Tuna with sweet hot pickles and tomatoes is what I am craving. So sue me. Kinda sounds like a pregnancy craving, doesn't it? Maybe I am pregnant. (laughs while rolling on floor) Man, wouldn't that be funny. And impossible! Well, I guess not technically. Mary was preggers.

I'm sorry. Really, this randomness has to do with the fact that I couldn't think of anything to blog about. So, inevitably I just end up ranting.

Oh! This was part of the Elenburg Excess (my friend Brittany's newsletter) that I thought was hilarious! She is writing a satirical account of her impersonation of email forwards.

"Read Carefully: If someone comes to your front door saying they are conducting a survey on deer ticks, and asks you to take your clothes off and dance around to shake off the ticks, do not do it! IT IS A SCAM; they only want to see you naked. I wish I'd gotten this yesterday..... I feel so stupid now....."

If I think of anything important to write...I'll write again. Otherwise, 'til next time.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Haha - Water all the way! How 'bout you?