Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Three Thanks

Well, the three-day weekend for President's Day got me all messed up and I totally forgot to post my three thanks. Here we go:

1. Three-Day Weekends followed by ?? - You know what the best thing about three-day weekends is? The four-day week that follows. Here's to the four-day week ahead! It's almost Hump Day, people!

2. Napster Unlimited Downloads - I'm sure Napster offers this to everyone, but my subscription is through my school. I get unlimited downloads - for just about everything in their music library - for, I think, $5/month. They offer the same search capabilities as iTunes and I can listen to my music on up to three computers. The downside? I can't actually download them. The songs are more on loan... But it's still great.

3. Funny Friends - I attempt to surround myself with funny people. In fact, I would say that it is a requirement that my closest friends be funny. In a contrite way, I am going to say that laughter is so important - but it's very, very true. I saw my funniest friends this weekend. You know who you are...Thank you for making me laugh - and for laughing with me - and for laughing at me...


I am going to write more about this later, but I'll give you a little taste now since I am running out the door to class momentarily.

I was molested by a dog this weekend.

Clinton, a 10-month old puppy...who weighs a whooping 75 pounds...was enamoured with me and made it his goal to make beautiful babies with me. I'll tell you more later but for now, this is all you're getting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh where do I begin in responding to that juicy little tidbit you finished with? Random first thoughts include:

1. "Who let the dogs out?!"

2. Give a dog a bone...literally!

3. Maybe Clinton thought your name was Monica - did you have on a blue dress?

4. Props to Clinton for doing what most men think when they meet you!

Sarah said...

Random first answers include, but are not limited to the following:

1. My friend, Leah, did. And it was just one.

2. She gave it a some sort of hoof - not bone. Unless, of course, you mean in the sexual/literal sense...in which case, you might be correct.

3. Haha - No, not a blue dress..and there were no "mystery" stains when I left either.

4. Wow! I can assume one of two things after reading this comment. Number one: That you have never met me, judging by the fact that you think most men want to make babies with me. Contrary, I could also assume Number two: That you have, in fact, met me before. And, if so, I implore you to come out from behind your veil of secrecy. I have obviously made some sort of impact and I must know what I did so that I can repeat as necessary.

LeBlanc said...

Can't wait to hear details about the pooch.