Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Appreciate the Randomness

Please say that you have seen Mean Girls. And if you haven't, lie to me. This movie is great. I just remembered these quotes from there and the accuracy has been ensured .

"At your age, you're going to have a lot of urges. You're going to want to take off your clothes, and touch each other. But if you do touch each other, you will get Chlamydia... and die."

"Don't have sex, because you will get pregnant and die! Don't have sex in the missionary position, don't have sex standing up, just don't do it, OK, promise? OK, now everybody take some rubbers."

"Can I get you guys anything? Some snacks? A condom? Let me know! Oh, God love ya."

"Boo, you whore!"

"Don't be fooled because she may seem like your typical selfish, back-stabbing slut faced ho-bag, but in reality, she's so much more than that."

2 comments:

LeBlanc said...

"Boo, you whore"?

That line alone would make me want to see this flic (I mean I have seen it and it rules *blatant lie*). I am a big Tina Fey fan and since she wrote it I may just have to go buy it. Those quotes are hilarious!

Sarah said...

If you're in the mood for a no-brainer...this is the one to see!

It's so hard being a girl sometimes... :)