While catching up on my favorite blogs this morning, I saw that I have been nominated by LeBlanc at A Natural Deficiency of Moral Fiber for the Thinking Blogger Award! Here I was thinking that my Monday was already glorious, with the stoppage of rain and all, and then this! I can barely stand it!
I am very glad that I am able to entertain you and your co-workers. If I can save just one person from an office-related boredom fatality...then my life has been worthwhile!
I am apparently supposed to nominate five bloggers that make me think or that entertain (I added that last part). I don't keep up with too many blogs...but, lucky me, I do keep up with some.
So, shall we get on with the nominating and tagging? I believe we shall.
Here's how this is supposed to go down. If you have been nominated:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the origin of this award, and
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.
1. Kerpupples - Blogger, animal lover and only child. You'll love her too.
2. BB Logan - Ex co-worker, funny lady and musical diva. I miss her around the office but her blog keeps those memories alive. :)
3. The Genius - Fairly fresh faced to the blogger world, Mr. Gibb writes about a myriad of topics. Ever wonder what you would choose as your last meal? Or, where you would move if you were single? You will if you read his blog.
4. Mr. Write Now - Thoughts about dating and, more importantly, life - his words keep me reading.
5. Charming - Haven't caught up with her blog in awhile, but her thoughts on dating and singledom have kept me entertained and unproductive for hours.
Thank you to all above for letting me peer into various aspects of your lives.